The Arbowet (working conditions) obligated the employer to educate his staff for tasks which they carry out.
Especially for risky tasks like for example to control a forklift truck (or a equivalent).
Staff who carry out these tasks should be well educated and trained. These course results in a safer and a damage free use of forklift trucks.
Content: (the theory will be given using a loan book)
- Arbowet: laws, duties and rights
- Risks and prevention
- Working safely with the forklift truck
- Internal transport and storage
- Technic and traffic.
- Anti-tilt training with a special developed tilt forklift truck.
- Danger of tilting: training to automate the reaction.
- Practical exercises of driving and load treatment
During the practical exercises one needs to wear work shoes!!
With the registration we need to know if the student has experience with working with the forklift truck.
Target audience all forklift drivers (with or without experience).
Date + location: in consultation
- The students will receive an invitation in english.
- The theoretical part will be a written exam. The practical exercises will be judged by the instructor. When the result is enough the student will receive a certificate and pass
- The student needs to be 16 years or older.
- There is no expiration date on the certificate and pass because it is not mentioned in the law. The employer is responsible for his staff and their education. Our advice is to repeat this course every 5 years.